This website is a member of Liberty Alliance, which has been named as an company.
Friday , December 9 2016
130806104940_Benghazi Attack Charges Filed

Benghazi One Year Later – Why is Benghazi Suspect Still At Large for US Gov’t and not TV News Stations?

CBS News confirmed back in early August 2013, federal prosecutors have filed criminal charges against an alleged militia leader in connection with the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Ahmed Khattalah became the first person charged in connection with the attack that killed four Americans.

Khattalah is a Libyan militia leader who admitted to being in Benghazi last Sept. 11, Global Post reportedReuters reported last year that officials considered Khattala a suspect in the attacks but U.S. investigators were not sure about the scope of his role.

The charges against him are under seal.

P1-BI641_LIBYAJ_G_20121016184357

This past weekend, White House Chief Of Staff Denis McDonough Did Not Answer Questions On Why A Benghazi Suspect Spoke To CNN, AP, And The New York Times But Has Not Been Arrested. 

FOX NEWS’ CHRIS WALLACE: “Finally, Wednesday marks one year since the terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. The day after, in the Rose Garden, the President promised to bring the killers to justice. But while our government has charged Ahmed Khattalah as one of the people involved in this, there’s been no arrest while at the same time Khattalah has given interviews to CNN, to AP and to the New York Times. Why is it that reporters seem to be able to find this guy who the government is charging for involvement in Benghazi but our law enforcement can’t find him?” MCDONOUGH: “Look, we’ve been very clear that we will hold those people who carried out this dastardly, heinous attack against our people to account.” WALLACE: “It’s been a year, sir.” MCDONOUGH: “It has been a year. And you know what the United States does, Chris, is we track every lead until we find and can accomplish what we say we will do.” (Fox’s “Fox News Sunday,” 9/8/13)

In July, CNN Reported That A Reporter Sat Down For Two Hours With A Benghazi Suspect, Who Has “Never Been Contacted By The Libyan Government, Never Been Contacted By The FBI.

CNN’S JOHN KING: “And Arwa Damon, our great correspondent, went back to Benghazi. She sat down with one of the people the FBI says is a lead suspect for two hours. He says he’s never been contacted by the Libyan government, never been contacted by the FBI. So that is why you have this exasperation among some leading Republicans in the Congress.” (CNN’s “New Day,” 7/31/13)

What do you think about the administration black-out on this man? Why won’t they go after him? What’s holding them up?[polldaddy poll=7387737]

About Wayne Dupree

My name is Wayne Dupree or as most of you know me by, Newsninja2012. I am and have been committed to exposing the Democrats in a way that has been frowned upon by some conservatives and cheered by many more.

Leave a comment ...

Trending Now on WayneDupree.com

Send this to friend