Damnit!! Harry Reid is breaking the Law funneling money to granddaughter! DO SOMETHING!
Latest posts by Wayne Dupree (see all)
- CPAC2015 shaping up to be the conservative conference of a lifetime - February 19, 2015
- Wayne Dupree Show Podcast 2-11: Guest Scottie Nell Hughes and Comedian Jim Labriola - February 12, 2015
- Girlfriend’s REVENGE – Pepper Sprayed Toilet Paper in Butt Prank - February 9, 2015
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is once again making questionable decisions, as reports are emerging both from the Silver State and D.C. that he funneled about $30,000 in campaign cash to his granddaughter.
This is why we need to vote out those in office that allow this to happen. This is wrong on so many counts and Reid is laughing at what is he is getting away with! When is this going to stop?
NEVADA’S JON RALSTON: “The FEC wants to know more about the gifts purchased with campaign funds. The rules only allow officials to give gifts of nominal value. It would take quite a number of nominal gifts to add up to $17,000. Either way, the optics here are just horrific.” (“Ralston Reports” KSNV [Las Vegas, NV], 3/25/14)
POLITICO: “The refund comes after the Federal Election Commission sent a letter last week to Reid’s campaign, asking for additional information about two payments totaling $16,786.93 to ‘Ryan Elisabeth’ on Reid’s 2013 year-end campaign finance report. The two payments were made in mid- and late-October 2013 and are paid for out of campaign funds earmarked for Reid’s 2016 primary campaign.” (Byron Tau, “Harry Reid Will Refund Campaign For Gifts,” Politico, 3/25/14)
REAL CLEAR POLITICS: “On Wednesday, Nevada political reporter Jon Ralston discovered that Reid’s campaign had paid out an additional $14,000 to Ryan Elisabeth Reid’s jewelry company for “holiday gifts” for staff and campaign donors.” (Adam O’Neal, “Reid to Reimburse Campaign $31K Paid to Kin for Gifts,” Real Clear Politics, 3/27/14)
But it doesn’t stop there my friends, there’s more:
- Adam O’Neal reports on other benefits Reid’s family has received: Reid’s Kin May Have Benefited Beyond Gift Purchase
- And Benny Johnson explored just what type of goods Reid may have purchased: Harry Reid’s Granddaughter Makes Jewelry And His Campaign Paid Money For It
- The FEC still is waiting for answers from Reid: Federal Election Commission still wanting Reid to explain payment to granddaughter for ‘holiday gifts’
- It wasn’t just 17K there was a lot more: Reid to Reimburse Campaign $31K Paid to Kin for Gifts
I am sick and tired of politicians. Where are my representatives?