When I saw this, I know I had to write something about it. The Kennedys removed from Camelot but still carrying a little weight in name have released information probably not of their own accord that they are not happy with Obama and here’s an except from a story first produced by THE BLAZE:
- Despite endorsing Obama in 2008, JFK’s daughter Caroline now considers Obama a “liar,” according to a family source in Edward Klein’s new book on Obama called “The Amateur.”
- Caroline’s past support for Obama, which was mirrored by the late Sen. Ted Kennedy, caused a riff in the family. In fact, Klein writes of an incident where Bobby Kennedy Jr. got in his uncle Ted‘s face over Ted’s support for the president.
- Some of the Kennedy’s diminishing support for the president is due to the Obamas snubbing several members of the Kennedy family on multiple occasions — one that sent Ethel Kennedy on a furniture-turning rant.
- But despite the tension, both families know the Kennedys have no one else to support, and that “really pisses [Caroline] off.”
Back in 2008, Caroline Kennedy — the only surviving child of former President John F. Kennedy — delivered a rousing endorsement of Barack Obama. “I have never had a president who inspired me the way people tell me that my father inspired them,” she wrote in the New York Times back then. “But for the first time, I believe I have found the man who could be that president — not just for me, but for a new generation of Americans.”
That was then, in the magical year of 2008 when everything went Obama’s way. He had the support of labor, unions, Wall Street, Hollywood, Banks, foreign countries and lest I not forget – the Kennedys.
If you believe the explosive new book on Obama by Edward Klein, “The Amateur,” that sentiment has given way to pure animosity. Klein then quotes a family member who notes the transformation:
“Through these [spies that the Kennedy family has in the Obama administration] and other people, Caroline heard back that there was a lot of nasty shit being said about the Kennedys by the president and Michelle,” the family member continued. “There were catty remarks about how badly the Kennedy women dressed, and how their houses were shabby and threadbare. Caroline got the impression that most of this negativity was coming from Michelle, who didn’t want the Kennedys to be part of the administration for fear that they would have too much influence over the president.”
That same family member continues in the book:
“Gradually, Caroline began to change her tune and side with Bobby and Kathleen [Kennedy Townsend] against the Obamas. Unlike Jackie, who was completely a-political, Caroline is a liberal with a capital L. When Obama didn’t raise taxes to balance the budget, Caroline marked him down. In her eyes, he‘s a mess because he doesn’t follow the liberal bible on politics. More important, Caroline discovered that the Obamas didn’t give a damn about her support. [...]
Then comes the money quote:
“It really annoyed Caroline when comparisons were made by the media between Michelle and Jackie. Caroline had a word for such comparisons; she called them ‘odious.’ She really got annoyed. And when she began to fall out of love with the Obamas, love was replaced by outright scorn. Now she says things about Obama like, ‘I can’t stand to hear his voice any more. He’s a liar and worse.’” [Emphasis added]
Teddy Kennedy and his weight (literally) and Caroline ushered in Obama that frightening day and reminded democratic voters that they needed to fall in love with Obama instead of learning about his past. Now that Obama has a record to run on, he’s not that attractive and not only do the Kennedy’s now know it….regular America has woke up to that fact.
Latest posts by Wayne Dupree (see all)
- WITHIN CONTEXT? Cliven Bundy Video Found with Controversial Comments; Family Responds; Cliven is not a racist - April 24, 2014
- SHOCKED! Cliven Bundy Wonders if blacks were better off as slaves picking cotton, having family life - April 24, 2014
- Liberal Media Says There’s no Voter Fraud! Two more indicted in Ohio Illegal Voting - April 23, 2014