This is Bishop Ronnie Crudup of All Citizens for Mississippi encouraging every registered voter to go out and vote on June 24.
- We’re in critical time which means we must make tough decisions.
- The issues do not just affect Republicans but they affect every citizen.
- A victory by tea party candidate Chris McDaniels is a loss for the state of Mississippi.
- It is a loss for public education.
- It is a loss for the health care industry of this state, for the farm families and agriculture.
- It is a loss for Ingalls and the ship industry, for our military bases.
- It is a loss for the citizens of this state in a time of natural disaster, for our public universities and particularly our historically black universities.
- A victory for Chris McDaniels is a loss for the reputation of this state for race, for race relationships between blacks and whites and other ethnic groups.
- Mississippi can’t afford Chris McDaniels.
- We cannot afford the price of inexperienced, untested, disconnected leadership.
- Billions are at stake.
- On June the 24th go out and vote for Senator Thad Cochran.
This ad was paid for by political action committee All Citizens for Mississippi.
More fuel to have the election tossed out!