SPECIAL REPORT – 16 Million Missing White Votes! Where Did They Go?
Latest posts by Wayne Dupree (see all)
- #BlackFriday – Fights, woman steals from kid, Walmart employee fights customer – SHAMEFUL! - November 27, 2015
- Kasich’s new ad clearly designed to make people think Trump is Hitler – CHILLING! - November 26, 2015
- Rubio agrees with Obama; protect Turkey as they are member of NATO - November 25, 2015
The story below illustrates that there seems to be a HUGE problem in the 2012 US Presidential election: 16 million missing white votes. Where did they go? Anyone who reads me on here regularly knows that I am not a Mitt Romney fan in the least bit, nor a Barack Obama fan for that matter. Still, that does not mean I am not for truth and justice because I absolutely am. What in the world has happened to 16 million white votes? Have they already ‘disappeared’ that many Americans via Obama’s NDAA? Was it just a bad ‘white hair’ day for 16 million white voters? We seem to have a problem.
It is being widely reported that there were 117 million votes cast: 60 million Obama and 57+ million for Romney.
- This is down 13 million from 2008 total of 131.4 million.
- In 2008 it is recorded that 100 million whites cast a vote representing 74% of the total and the minority share of the vote was 26%.
- Now they are reporting out of a total of 117 million votes, whites cast 72% and minorities cast 28%.
- That means that only 84 million whites voted in 2012 down 16 million from the 100 million whites who voted in 2008.
- Extrapolating from that, we have to say that 3 million more minorities voted in 2012 than in 2008.
- In 2010 the resident population of voting age (including aliens of voting age) was 234,564,000. This was an increase in resident population of almost 5 million from the 2008 figure.
Yet we are expected to believe that there was a net loss of votes of 13 million representing 16 million fewer white voters and an additional 3 million minority voters. I mean, this is just NOT BELIEVABLE.
I refer you to a chart of all the Presidential elections from 1932 -2010. [link to www.census.gov]
As you can see, as the population increases, the number of voters increases in every election cycle except when Clinton ran for re-election against Dole. Not a hotly contested election. Kind of a walk away for Clinton. And, even with this….the drop in voters is not near 13 million, and 16 million whites.
This turn out and loss of 16 million whites in a hotly contested election such as this one is absolutely NOT believable.
What is really going on?
The thing is, this is such a HUGE anomaly, it is so obvious, it is so in your face unbelievable, I can not imagine how they could possibly think that they could get a way with it.
Everyone knows, because THEY told them, that over 60% of the white vote went for Romney. So to just DISAPPEAR AT LEAST 16 MILLION WHITE VOTES IS INCREDIBLE.
What is really going on?