Donald Trump is as close to transparent as they come if you know the game he’s playing!
If you are not cognizant to how he plays his game, he is lowering the bar on expectations while calling out the troublemakers ahead of the GOP debate, tonight on CNBC at 8pm ET/7pm CT.
After a great evening and packed auditorium in Iowa, I am now in Colorado looking forward to what I am sure will be a very unfair debate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 28, 2015
Trump probably just made the news cycle with his latest tweet and the media will be talking about it until the beginning of the debate. but does he have a point?
Harwood frequently angers conservatives for his partisan takes on the news. I mostly laugh off his predictably liberal views because I don’t take him that seriously. But that only leads us back to figuring out why he’s moderating this Wednesday’s debate. Let’s just look at a few examples of how he covers news.
Harwood works for both CNBC and The New York Times. You can get something of a feel for his predictable but conventional liberal takes from the headlines of just his most recent pieces:
- On the Economy, Republicans Have a Data Problem
- Tax Plans of G.O.P. Favor the Rich Despite Populist Talk
- Timing Gives Sanders a Lift in His Quest
- Republicans Vow to Erase Obama’s Record, but Such Promises Are Rarely Kept
- Outsiders Stir Politics, but Often Fail to Win or Govern Well
- Angry Bent of Party Let Trump Rise
- Bernie Sanders: A Revolution With an Eye on the Hungry Children
So does Trump has justification for his tweet or is that Donald? I post, You decide!